Honey Garlic Fish is a flavorful delicacy made using white fish and exotic combination of honey, soy sauce, garlic. Serve it with quinoa or rice! Here is how to make honey garlic fish.
About the recipe
Honey Garlic Fish as the name suggests is a fine combination of cooked fish and honey, garlic mix. Along with honey and garlic, fish is even flavored using ingredients such as pepper, dark soy sauce, and lemon juice.
What I liked the most about Honey Garlic Fish was the way the mix of honey, garlic, soy sauce and lemon juice got coated around the fish and comprehensively enhanced its taste. I have used Basa for making Honey Garlic Fish, you could even use Salmon or any other boneless fish of your preference.
Fish, as you know is one of the healthiest foods, it is also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. When we eat fish, our risk for heart diseases and strokes decreases.Consumption of fish even reduces chances for depression and it is even a good source of vitamin D.
So, eat fish with rice or quinoa, make Honey Garlic Fish or this wonderful Indian fish curry Methi Machli, but consume delicacies made from fish whenever you can! As of now, here’s my recipe for Honey Garlic Fish, do scribble down its recipe:
You might also like
Step by Step Recipe
Wash the fish fillet and pat it dry. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on both sides. Heat Olive oil in a pan and cook the fillets for a minute on each side.
Mix Honey, Garlic, Soy Sauce and Lemon juice in a small bowl
Pour the mixture over fish fillets
Cook for 2-3 minutes till it reduces and becomes sticky
Honey Garlic Fish
- 500 g Fish fillet (I used Basa. You can also use salmon or any other boneless filets)
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tablespoon Dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon Spring onion greens (Chopped)
- Wash the fish fillet and pat it dry using a kitchen towel.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both the sides of the fillet.
- Keep in mind that the soy sauce also have a lot of salt so use it accordingly.
- Heat a pan.
- Add olive oil and let the oil heat up.
- Mix honey, garlic, soy sauce and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the fish fillets on the heated pan and cook for a minute on each side.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the fish fillets and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until it reduces and becomes sticky.
- Garnish with spring onion greens.
- Serve hot on a bed of quinoa or Rice.
Tried it.. so easier to put together n tastes fantastic
Thnx a lot. It’s a lovely recipe 🙂
Sounds great..I am going to make this.. thank you.
Do try and if you like it, leave us 5 starts 🙂
This was excellent and easy. A win-win.
Thnx a lot for trying 🙂
What could you use instead of soy sauce I am allergic to it? Thanks!
You can use Tamari.