Ragi Banana Pancakes is the best combination of cereals, fruits, and some of the most enriching ingredients that make you feel super wholesome and vitalized! Here is how to make it.
There are days when I literally feel that I am running out of all those zillion breakfast ideas that I otherwise have on my mind!
On some days, my sunny boy wants to eat something delicious, while there are days when I try to strike a balance to make what is healthy yet delicious for my family.
Though Moong Dal Dhokla and Neer Dosa are some of the best breakfast options, as hardcore foodies as we are, our taste buds make this surgical strike to eat some authentic, fancy American breakfast often.
To add some Indian twist to Pancakes, I had recently tried Sabudana Vada which turned out so good that I couldn’t help but try making Ragi Banana Pancakes as well which created a beautiful fusion of Indian and American cuisine.
Ragi Banana Pancakes is the best combination of cereals, fruits and some of the most enriching ingredients that make you feel super wholesome and vitalized!
It was only after making these delicious pancakes that I realized that my kiddo relished it without any complaints at all – kind of provided me an inspiration to make it again and again.
Fluffy, flavorful, and incredibly satiating, Ragi Banana Pancakes are best-eaten piping hot with your friends or family.
So, mix up it right away and let these delicious pancakes win you over with their scrumptious taste. Here’s how to make it:
You might also like
Ragi Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Mix ragi flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Mix banana, eggs, vanilla extract, honey and milk in another bowl.
- Now mix liquid ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Heat a non stick pan.
- Brush the pan with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in the pan and cover and cook on low heat until slightly set from the top.
- Flip and cook from the other sides as well.
- Make all the pancakes in the same manner.
- Top with banana slices, almonds and honey.
- Serve warm.