Honey Garlic Fish… Step By Step Recipe Pictures
With all the hustle of day to day, it often turns out to be difficult to prepare an elaborate meal. On such days, I prepare Spinach Oats Khichdi along with Gujarati Kadhi, though it makes up for a wholesome meal, that satisfaction of having eaten something substantial is not felt. To make up for all those lost days, I thought of making Honey Garlic Fish yesterday! Honey Garlic Fish as the name suggests is a fine combination of cooked fish and honey, garlic mix. Along with honey and garlic, fish is even flavoured using ingredients such as pepper, dark soy sauce, and lemon juice. What I liked the most about Honey Garlic Fish was the way the mix of honey, garlic, soy sauce and lemon juice got coated around the fish and comprehensively enhanced its taste. I have used Basa for making Honey Garlic Fish, you could even use Salmon or any other boneless fish of your preference.
Fish, as you know is one of the healthiest foods, it is also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids. When we eat fish, our risk for heart diseases and strokes decreases.Consumption of fish even reduces chances for depression and it is even a good source of vitamin D. Fish also helps in curing asthma and it even enhances the quality of our sleep. So, eat fish with rice or quinoa, make Honey Garlic Fish or Methi Machli, but consume delicacies made from fish whenever you can! As of now, here’s my recipe for Honey Garlic Fish, do scribble down its recipe:
Honey Garlic Fish
- Wash the fish fillet and pat it dry using a kitchen towel.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper on both the sides of the fillet.
- Keep in mind that the soy sauce also have a lot of salt so use it accordingly.
- Heat a pan.
- Add olive oil and let the oil heat up.
- Mix honey, garlic, soy sauce and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Place the fish fillets on the heated pan and cook for a minute on each side.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the fish fillets and let it cook for 2-3 minutes until it reduces and becomes sticky.
- Garnish with spring onion greens.
- Serve hot on a bed of quinoa or Rice.