Try these addictive White Chocolate Nuts Cups for Diwali this season. They are super easy to make and need minimal ingredients (vegetarian, gluten-free).
Here are more fusion dessert recipes that you may like – Gulab Jamun Truffles, Rasmalai Tiramisu, Motichoor Rolls, Custard Rasgulla, Gulab Jamun Yogurt Parfaits, and Rasmalai Trifle.
About White Chocolate Nuts Cups
These white chocolate nuts cups make a fun dessert for this festive season. You can also give these to your friends and family as homemade gifts during festivals.
To make this fusion dessert, white chocolate is melted, filled into cupcake molds, topped with nuts and rose petals, and chilled until set.
These are easy to make, need minimal ingredients, and come together in 15 minutes.
Double or triple the recipe if making for a bigger crowd.
White Chocolate – Use good quality white chocolate.
Nuts – Top the chocolate with nuts of your choice. I have used almonds, cashews, and pistachios.
Rose Petals – Dried rose petals make these cups look vibrant.
Make these white chocolate nut cups for Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, or other festivals or special occasions.
You can also make these for birthdays, potlucks, or house parties.
They also make a great homemade gift for friends and family during the festive season.
These white chocolate cups can last for up to a month. Store it in a clean and dry air-tight container in the refrigerator.
You Might Also Like
White Chocolate Nuts Cups Recipes
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 5-6 almonds (halved)
- 5-6 cashew nuts (halved)
- 5-6 pistachios (halved)
- 1 teaspoon dried rose petals
- Dry roast almonds, cashew nuts, and pistachios over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Stir it and micro for another 30 seconds.
- Keep repeating this process until the chocolate is melted and smooth and shiny.
- Note – You can also melt the chocolate in a double boiler over the stovetop.
- Pour the melted chocolate into mini cupcake molds until they are half full.
- Top with chopped nuts and dried rose petals.
- Refrigerate for 2 minutes. Un-mould and serve.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!