This chocolaty Nutella Coffee is a delicious combination of Nutella, coffee, and milk. Make this cafe-style beverage in 5 minutes using 5 simple ingredients. I have mentioned the recipe to make both iced and hot versions of it.
About This Recipe
Nutella Coffee is a delicious beverage where your regular frothy coffee is mixed with Nutella, the popular chocolaty hazelnut spread. This decadent chocolaty coffee is super easy to make and can be made in just 5 minutes using 5 simple ingredients.
Make Nutella Iced Coffee or Nutella Hot Coffee, as per your preference. Both the versions taste equally good.
Spike it with a little Kahlua for an adult version.
Nutella – Nutella is a chocolaty hazelnut spread that is available in most grocery stores or even online. It is a vegan spread that can be used in vegan cooking.
Instant Coffee Powder – Use any Instant coffee powder to make this drink. If you like stronger coffee, increase the amount of coffee powder.
You can adjust the amount of coffee, depending on how strong you want the coffee to be.
You can also use the freshly brewed coffee in place of the powder.
Milk – I like to use whole (full-fat) milk to make my coffee rich and creamy but you can choose to skim or low-fat milk too. Use any plant-based milk like almond milk, cashew milk, oats milk, etc for a vegan version of this beverage,
Vanilla Extract – Adds a slight hint of sweetness with flavor and aroma.
Sugar – Adjust according to your taste.
You can add a little cinnamon powder for an added flavor.
How To Make Nutella Iced Coffee
Add 2 teaspoon instant coffee powder, 3 cups of whole milk (full-fat milk), 4 tablespoon Nutella, 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, and 3-4 ice cubes to a blender.
Note – Adding a few ice cubes while blending the coffee makes it super frothy.
Blend well to make a frothy coffee.
Add a few ice cubes to 2 serving glasses. Pour the coffee over the ice and serve immediately.
How To Make Nutella Hot Coffee
Add 2 teaspoon instant coffee powder, 3 cups of whole milk (full-fat milk), 4 tablespoon Nutella, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar to a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the milk comes to a boil.
Remove the pan from heat and stir in ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
Froth the hot coffee using a milk frother.
Pour the coffee into serving mugs, sprinkle a little coffee on top, and serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, just swap the coffee powder with cold brew. Adjust the amount of cold brew depending on how light or strong the coffee should be.
Serve Nutella coffee on its own or with a topping of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream and sprinkle a little cinnamon powder on top.
You can also make a hazelnut sauce by mixing Nutella and a little milk till it reaches a saucy consistency. Now pour it on the top of your Nutella coffee while serving.
You Might Also Like
Nutella Coffee Recipe
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 3 cups whole milk (full-fat milk) (you can also use skim, low-fat or plant based milk.)
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 ice cubes (Plus more for serving. You can also freeze some brewed coffee in ice cube moulds and use them instead .)
Nutella Iced Coffee
- Add coffee powder, milk, Nutella, sugar, vanilla extract, and ice cubes to a blender.
- Blend well to make a frothy coffee.
- Add a few ice cubes to the serving glasses. Pour the coffee over the ice and serve immediately.
Nutella Hot Coffee
- Add coffee powder, milk, Nutella, and sugar to a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until the milk comes to a boil.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Froth the hot coffee using a milk frother.
- Pour the coffee into serving mugs, sprinkle a little coffee powder on top, and serve immediately.