Love Oreos? Then you have to try this delicious cafe-style cold coffee with Oreo biscuits. It is creamy, chocolaty, and comes together in just 5 minutes using simple ingredients. Here is how to make it.
Want to try more cold coffee recipes, then here are some of my other favorites – Iced Caramel Macchiato, Vietnamese Coffee, Nutella Coffee, Dalgona Coffee, Vanilla Iced Latte, French Press Cold Brew, and Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew.
About This Recipe
Oreo Cold Coffee is a chilled summer beverage where your regular cold coffee gets a makeover with the addition of Oreo cookies.
It is filling and surely gives instant relief from the heat in summers.
Instant coffee powder and Oreo biscuits are blended with milk and a few other ingredients to make this cafe-style version of cold coffee.
If you are wondering what are Oreos? They are sandwich cookies, consisting of two chocolate-flavored biscuits with a sweet cream filling in between.
If you have tried my classic cold coffee recipe and liked it, then this cold coffee with oreo biscuits will also become your new favorite.
The addition of Oreos gives the classic cold coffee a nice chocolaty and creamy texture and makes it even more delicious.
Chocolate Sauce – It is totally optional and used only to garnish the glass. You can also add some while blending the coffee for a more intense chocolate flavor.
Oreo – Use the classic oreo cookies for the best flavor.
Coffee Powder – Use any Instant coffee powder that you like.
Milk – Use chilled whole milk (full-fat milk) for the best creamy texture.
Sugar – Adjust the amount of sugar as per your taste.
Milk Powder – Milk powder makes the coffee thicker and extra creamy.
Ice Cubes – Adding a few ice cubes while blending the coffee makes it very frothy.
You can also add in some vanilla ice cream to make it richer and creamier.
Topping the coffee with whipped cream is optional. You can totally skip it.
How To Make Oreo Cold Coffee
Drizzle some chocolate syrup on the sides of the 2 serving glasses and freeze them for 10-15 minutes. This step is totally optional though.
Add 8-10 roughly crushed oreo cookies, 2 teaspoon Instant coffee powder, 2 tablespoon granulated sugar, 2 cups of chilled whole milk, 1 tablespoon milk powder, and 3-4 ice cubes into the jar of a blender.
Note – Adding a few ice cubes while blending the coffee makes it very frothy.
Blend for 1-2 minutes until the coffee is frothy.
Pour the frothy coffee into the prepared glasses.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle some coffee powder on top.
Garnish with Oreo cookies and serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
To make this coffee, you have to roughly crush the oreo cookies. Just crush them between your palms and they are good to be blended.
Cold coffee tastes best when made fresh.
But sometimes when I have leftovers, I prefer to store them in a mason jar or a glass bottle and consume them within a day.
Shake well before pouring into the serving glasses.
You Might Also Like
Oreo Cold Coffee Recipe
- chocolate sauce (to garnish the glass, optional)
- 8-10 oreo cookies (roughly crushed)
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 2 cups chilled whole milk
- 1 tablespoons milk powder
- 3-4 ice cubes
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Drizzle some chocolate sauce on the sides of the serving glasses and freeze them for 10-15 minutes. This step is totally optional though.
- Add crushed Oreo cookies, Instant coffee powder, granulated sugar, chilled whole milk, milk powder, and ice cubes into the jar of a blender.
- Adding a few ice cubes while blending the coffee makes it very frothy.
- Blend for 1-2 minutes until the coffee is frothy.
- Pour the frothy coffee into the prepared glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle some coffee powder on top. Garnish with Oreo cookies and serve immediately.