Paan Truffle is an easy and quick fusion dessert perfect to serve for festivals like Diwali or Holi. Make it using my easy recipe.
About Paan Truffles
Paan Truffles is a delicious Indian fusion dessert made using 5 simple ingredients in just 20 minutes.
If you like pan flavors and white chocolate, then do try this dessert.
Serve these for Diwali, Holi, or other festivals and special occasions. These also make for a great food gift for friends and family.
Double or triple the recipe if making for a bigger crowd.
White Chocolate – Use any good quality cooking white chocolate.
Paan Syrup – It is available at Indian grocery stores or online.
Mukhwaas (Indian Mouth Freshener) – You can either make your own mukhwaas at home or buy a jar.
Others – You will also need unsalted butter and heavy whipping cream.
These are great “make ahead” desserts, which makes them perfect for festivals and special occasions.
They will last for 5-6 days when stored in a clean and dry airtight container in the refrigerator.
You Might Also Like
Paan Truffles Recipe
- 200 grams cooking white chocolate
- 10 grams unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons paan syrup
- 2 tablespoons mukhwaas (plus more for garnishing)
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces.
- Add 2 cups of water to a pan and bring it to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Keep a glass bowl over the pan and add white chocolate to it.
- Keep mixing using a silicon spatula until the chocolate melts and is smooth and shiny.
- Add butter and cream to the bowl and mix well until the butter is melted and is combined well with the chocolate.
- Add paan syrup and mukhwaas to the bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes.
- Make small balls from the chocolate mixture and roll them in mukhwaas.
- Garnish with silver foil and serve!