Perfect Scrambled Eggs..
Scrambled eggs bring back a lot of memories for me. Yes, the memories of the awesome time we had while our stay in the US, the wonderful friends that we made and the beautiful places that we visited. During the first year of our stay, we stayed in a service apartment by Hyatt and scrambled eggs were the part of the breakfast menu. I religiously ate a heap full topped with a fresh tomato sauce and loads of spring onion greens and a toasted bread slice on the side. I got so much used to this kind of breakfast that even after shifting to our apartment, I made it on a regular basis. When I first tried to make the scrambled eggs, they came out dry and over cooked. After much googling and reading, I perfected the recipe to make moist and fluffy scrambled eggs, just the way they served at the Hyatt. Now that we have come back to India, these scrambled eggs topped with the tomato sauce and spring onion greens are still a regular in my kitchen and every time I eat these, the good time flash back. Here is the simple way to make the most perfect scrambles eggs, just the way you get in your favorite restaurant.
Here is how to make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Recipe to make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs - 6
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - ¼ tsp
- Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan.
- When the butter is hot, add the whisked eggs and fresh cream.
- Simmer the heat to low.
- Keep mixing and mashing the eggs till 90% cooked.
- Remove from heat and keep mixing and mashing.
- Do not overcook as the eggs will keep cooking even after removing from the flame.
- Serve hot, topped on a slice of bread.
- You can also top it with fresh tomato sauce and spring onion greens.