Making Perfect Scrambled Eggs is an art. That’s also what we say while making Akuri or Omelet. However, you can master both of these recipes including Perfect Scrambled Eggs within no time. And my recipe is here to help you out with the same.
If you are anytime on a hunt for a hassle-free, simple egg recipe then be game for Perfect Scrambled Eggs. It saves time, turns out tasteful and suffices the daily protein dose as well! What more could you ask for, eh? They are fluffy, healthy and best for a meal, any day, any time.
When I first tried to make the Scrambled Eggs, they came out dry and overcooked. After much googling and reading, I perfected the recipe to make moist and fluffy scrambled eggs. These Perfect Scrambled Eggs topped with the tomato sauce and spring onion greens are still a regular in my kitchen and every time I eat these, the good time spent in the US flashes back.
How to make Perfect Scrambled Eggs?
Take eggs into a bowl. Then whisk them till they turn light and fluffy. Now add salt and pepper to it. I would recommend using fresh black pepper for a refined taste.
Now, take some butter or olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Once it is hot enough, add liquid egg mixture and a dose of fresh cream. This would make this easy egg recipe more interesting and palatable. Remember to keep mashing and mixing this fried egg with silicon spatula. Do not overcook or do not continue to cook as the eggs will keep cooking even after removing from the flame.
Once you finish cooking, serve these tender, scrumptious Perfect Scrambled Eggs with toasts, smother with some ketchup or spring onion greens. Doesn’t it make an eggstatic meal? Oh, you would know as soon as you try it! Go through my recipe then to prepare them soon?
Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs - 6
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan.
- When the butter is hot, add the whisked eggs and fresh cream.
- Simmer the heat to low.
- Keep mixing and mashing the eggs till 90% cooked.
- Remove from heat and keep mixing and mashing.
- Do not overcook as the eggs will keep cooking even after removing from the flame.
- Serve hot, topped on a slice of bread.
- You can also top it with fresh tomato sauce and spring onion greens.