These Gulab Jamun Truffles is a super easy-to-make Indian fusion dessert where juicy Gulab jamuns are coated with dark chocolate. Make it this festive season and impress your guests.
About Gulab Jamun Truffle
This Gulab Jamun Truffle is a delicious fusion bite-size dessert you need to make this Diwali.
With ready gulab jamuns, this dessert is super easy to make and comes together in no time.
Double or triple the recipe if making for a bigger crowd.
Here are a few more fusion dessert recipes that you may like
- Rasmalai Tiramisu
- Motichoor Rolls
- Custard Rasgulla
- Gulab Jamun Yogurt Parfaits
- Rasmalai Trifle
- Paan Truffles
- White Chocolate Nuts Cups
- Jalebi White Chocolate Bark
Gulab Jamun – You can either get them from your local Indian mithai shop or make Gulab Jamun at home from scratch.
Dark Chocolate – Use the best quality dark chocolate.
Garnish – To garnish the truffles, you will need slivered almonds and pistachios. You can also garnish them with edible silver, gold, or dried rose petals.
These Gulab Jamun Truffles can be served on Diwali or other Indian festivals and special occasions.
You can even serve them as a dessert after your indulgent Indian-style meals.
You can also give these as homemade gifts to your friends and family during Diwali.
Store them in the refrigerator for 3-4 days in an air-tight container.
They will also stay good at room temperature for 1-2 days unless it is hot.
You Might Also Like
Gulab Jamun Truffles Recipe
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 6 gulab jamun
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds and pistachios for garnishing
Melt The Chocolate
- Add the dark chocolate to a bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Stir it and micro for another 30 seconds.
- Keep repeating this process until the chocolate is melted and smooth and shiny.
- Note – You can also melt the chocolate in a double boiler over the stovetop.
Make The Truffles
- Using a fork, dunk a gulab jamun in the melted chocolate and arrange it on a baking tray.
- Top with some slivered almonds and pistachios.
- Prepare all the jamuns in the same manner.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve!