Mango Magic Tropical Smoothie is a delicious drink loaded with tropical flavors. Sip it for breakfast or for snacks (gluten-free, can be easily made vegan).
About Mango Magic Smoothie
Mango Magic Tropical Smoothie is a delicious, healthy, and refreshing way to start your day, or have it as a snack!
Made using just 5 ingredients this smoothie is gluten-free and can be easily made vegan too!
You can also double or triple the recipe if making it for a crowd.
Mangoes – You can use fresh or frozen mangoes to make this smoothie. I personally like to use the Indian variety of mangoes like Alphonso, Kesar, Dussheri, etc as they’re super juicy and flavorful You can use any variety that you like.
Bananas make the smoothie thicker and creamier.
Pineapple Juice – It is used to thin down the smoothie and give a tropical twist to it. You can replace it with orange juice, apple juice, or coconut water.
Greek Yogurt – It is rich in protein and gives a nice tang to the smoothie. To make the smoothie dairy-free, use any plant-based yogurt.
Honey – It gives a nice sweetness to the mango smoothie. You can replace it with maple syrup or agave nectar for a vegan option.
How To Make Mango Magic Tropical Smoothie
- 2 cups of peeled cubed and frozen mangoes
- 1 large banana (peeled, sliced, and frozen)
- 1 cup chilled pineapple juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
to a high-speed blender.
Tip – If the frozen fruits are too hard, then thaw them for 10 minutes for easy blending.
Blend until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into serving glasses and serve immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can use any type of yogurt you like. I prefer to use Greek yogurt because it’s thicker and gives the smoothie a creamier texture, but feel free to use regular yogurt, vegan yogurt, or even coconut milk.
Yes, you can add other fruits to this smoothie. I think it would be delicious with strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries.
There are a few things you could add to this smoothie to give it a little extra boost.
– A handful of spinach or kale for some extra nutrients.
– A scoop of protein powder or whey protein for an extra energy boost.
– A tablespoon of chia seeds, flax seeds, or hemp seeds for some extra fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
If you want to make this smoothie in a bowl, simply blend all of the ingredients together and then pour it into a bowl. Top with your favorite fruits, nuts, and seeds. I like to top mine with mangoes, bananas, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, chia seeds, and shredded coconut. You can really use any toppings you like though!
This smoothie will last in the fridge for about 24 hours in an airtight container.
If you want to make this smoothie ahead of time, you can also freeze it. Just place all of the ingredients (except for the yogurt) in a freezer-safe bag or container and freeze for up to 2 months.
When you’re ready to drink it, just thaw the ingredients overnight in the fridge and blend them with yogurt in the morning.
You Might Also Like
Mango Magic Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups mangoes (peeled, cubed and frozen)
- 1 large banana (peeled, sliced and frozen)
- 1 cup chilled pineapple juice
- ½ cup Greek yogurt (use plant-based yogurt for vegan)
- 1 tablespoon honey (use maple syrup or agave nectar for vegan)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Tip – If the frozen fruits are too hard, then thaw them for 10 minutes for easy blending.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.