Step By Step Palak Pakora Recipe I Palak Pakoda Recipe. With the onset of monsoon, trust me, Palak Pakora is a delicious and healthy snack to make your clan hog on!. Here is a recipe to make the best crispy palak pakora that you can make in no time.
“Spinach? Yuck!” – That’s the first reaction that kids and even some of the adults tend to give at the sight of spinach, right, ladies? But, let me tell you one thing, the art to make your family eat enriching, fresh greens is definitely in your hands despite they throwing umpteen tantrums. Well, my kiddo was no exception when it comes to spinach. So, found a way around to make him eat spinach every week by making Spinach Millet Pulao, Spinach Oats Khichdi, Cottage Cheese in Spinach Gravy and more spinach recipes. And you, believe it or not, the sunny boy ends up eating all of them. BTW, Palak Pakora Recipe I Palak Pakoda Recipe is also one such spinach loaded snack that they are sure to love, telling you!
The point is to take the benefits of spinach on a face value and then using it to create delicacies in such a manner that it turns out both wholesome and palatable, friends! Spinach being full of potassium, copper, and manganese, protein, fiber, vitamins A, C, E and K, thiamin, vitamin B6, folate, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus not only aids in lowering cholesterol but also keeps our mental health in check.
With the onset of monsoon, trust me, Palak Pakora Recipe I Palak Pakoda Recipe is a delicious and healthy snack to make your clan hog on! Coated with the flavoured batter of rice flour, besan and spices, just dunk the fresh leaves of spinach in it and fry it with love – there you go, crispy, chatpata Palak Pakoda is ready to nibble!
Serve these crunchy lil snacks with fresh chutney or ketchup and bless me later for recommending this recipe, peeps!
You might also like
Palak Pakora Recipe I Palak Pakoda Recipe
- Palak/ Spinach - 10-12
- Besan - ½ cup
- Rice flour - ¼ cup
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Ginger paste - 1 tsp
- Fresh Coriander - 2 tbsp ( Finely chopped )
- Green chilli - 1 tsp ( Finely chopped )
- Baking Soda - ⅛ tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Chaat Masala - 1 tbsp
- Mix besan, rice flour, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger paste, fresh coriander, green chilli, baking soda, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Add water and make a batter.
- The batter should be just thin enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Heat oil for frying the pakora in a pan.
- Once the oil is hot, simmer the heat to medium low.
- Dip the spinach leaves in the batter and drop them in the hot oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown from both the sides.
- Drain on a tissue lined plate.
- Fry all the pakora in the same manner.
- Do not overcrowd the pan while frying the pakora.
- Sprinkle chaat masala as soon as the pakoras are out from oil and toss well.
- Serve hot with yogurt mint dip to coriander mint chutney.
Step By Step Palak Pakora Recipe I Palak Pakoda Recipe
Check out more snacks recipes here.