Strawberry Cucumber Juice is a healthy and refreshing beverage that will you give you instant relief from the scorching heat in summers. Make it in 5 minutes using 4 ingredients (vegan, gluten-free).
Here are a few more juice recipes that you may like – Pomegranate Juice, Granny Smith Green Apple Juice, Mango Juice, Fresh Pineapple Juice, Fresh Watermelon Juice, Amla Juice, and Kokum Juice.
About Strawberry Cucumber Juice
Strawberry Cucumber Juice is a healthy and refreshing blend of fresh strawberries, cucumber, red apples, and carrots. It has a lovely pink hue and is perfect to sip on hot summer days.
If you don’t have a juicer, do not worry! This juice turns out just perfect in a blender too. All you have to do is to chop the juice ingredients into large chunks, add them to a food processor, or a high-speed blender, and process. Then pass the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer. Press using a rubber spatula to get the maximum juice.
Sip strawberry and cucumber juice on a hot summer afternoon to stay hydrated or serve it for your weekend brunch or barbecues. You can also enjoy it as a snack whenever hunger strikes.
My recipe will yield 2 glasses of juice. You can scale the recipe and serve it in a large pitcher.
Ingredients & Variations
You will need 4 simple ingredients to make Strawberry and Cucumber Juice – Fresh strawberries, cucumber, red apple, and carrots.
Select red and juicy strawberries and avoid the ones that are bruised or have black patches.
English cucumbers are the best, but you can use any variety of cucumbers that is easily available to you. Make sure to use fresh crisp cucumber.
Red apples and carrots add to the sweetness and make the juice healthier and more refreshing.
You can also add other ingredients such as ginger, orange, celery, mint leaves, and grapes to make a variation of this juice.
Add a little lime juice or lemon juice if you like a tangy drink.
Add a pinch of chia seeds to the juice to make it healthier.
Adding a splash of vodka, tequila, or white rum to this fresh strawberry and cucumber juice makes a refreshing cocktail.
Health Benefits Of Strawberries
Red and juicy strawberries are packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber and also contain anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidants.
- Consuming strawberries can save you from heart disease and can also reduce the risk of a stroke.
- It can also protect you from certain kinds of cancers such as gastrointestinal cancer, breast cancer, and pancreatic cancer.
- Strawberries can also benefit people with high blood pressure.
- It is great for digestion, bowel movement, and other stomach-related issues.
Health Benefits Of Cucumber
- We all know that cucumber has high water content and therefore it is considered really good to consume during summer. It keeps you hydrated and saves you from sunstroke.
- The fiber in cucumber can cure constipation and also promotes digestion.
- It keeps your bones healthy.
- Cucumbers are great for your eye and skin health.
- It also promotes weight loss, due to its high water content.
Have strawberry and cucumber juice fresh, right out of the blender! Leftovers can be stored in a covered glass container for about a day in the refrigerator. Shake it well before consuming.
You Might Also Like
Strawberry Cucumber Juice Recipe
- 6 fresh strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 1 large cucumber (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 large red apple (cored and cut into eighths)
- 2 medium carrots (peeled and cut into chunks)
- ice cubes (optional)
In A Blender
- Add strawberries, cucumber, apple, and carrots to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pass the juice through a fine-mesh strainer. Press with the back of a spoon to get as much juice as possible. Discard the leftovers.
- Add a few ice cubes to the serving glasses and pour the juice over the ice. Serve immediately.
In A Juicer
- Process the strawberries, cucumber, apple, and carrots in a juicer.
- Add a few ice cubes to the serving glasses and pour the juice over the ice. Garnish with cucumber slices or halved strawberry and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!