These Carrot Cream Cheese Sandwich are great to make for breakfast, tea parties or pack for school or office lunch boxes. Make these using my easy recipe (vegetarian).
About This Recipe
This Carrot Cream Cheese Sandwich are made with a rich and creamy filling prepared with carrots, raisins, mayonnaise, milk, and cream cheese.
These are super easy to make, need minimal pantry ingredients, and come together real quick.
Cream cheese carrot sandwiches are perfect to serve for breakfast or evening tea parties. You can also pack them for school or office lunch boxes.
Bread Slices – White bread is my preferred choice for this sandwich, but you can also select from brown bread, multigrain bread, or gluten-free bread.
For The Filling
To make the filling you will require cream cheese, milk, mayonnaise, carrot, raisins, salt, and pepper.
Full fat or low-fat mayonnaise, you can select either.
Raisins add a slight hint of sweetness which complements the creamy filling really well.
I would suggest you make the sandwiches fresh as they will turn soggy after some time due to the creamy filling.
You can instead make the filling and store it in an airtight container for 1-2 days.
You Might Also Like
Carrot Cream Cheese Sandwich Recipe
- 200 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- ¼ cup chopped raisins
- 8 large white bread slices
- Whisk together cream cheese, milk, and mayonnaise in a bowl using a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper, carrots, and raisins, and mix well.
- Remove the hard ends of the bread slices using a serrated bread knife.
- Slather 2 tablespoon filling on a bread slice and top with another slice.
- Cut the sandwich into half using a serrated knife.
- Make all the sandwiches in the same manner.
- Wrap the sandwiches with a tightly squeezed moist cloth and keep them in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled.