About the recipe
Is it same as Lassi?
- 2 cups Srikhand
- 2 cups Buttermilk
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 10-15 strands Saffron (Soaked in 2 tbsp milk)
- Almond and pistachio slivers for garnishing
- Add powdered sugar if required according to your taste
- Mix shrikhand and butter milk and milk in a bowl and whisk well to make a lump free mixture.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and saffron soaked in milk and mix well.
- Pour piyush in serving glasses.
- Garnish with almond and pistachio slivers.
- Serve chilled.