Creamy and fluffy, Pumpkin Fluff Dip is a delicious no-bake dessert dip loaded with fall flavors. Serve it on its own or as a dessert dip for fall parties or holiday dinners.
About Pumpkin Fluff
Pumpkin Fluff Dip is a fluffy and soft dessert dip that screams fall in every bite. This no-bake dip is made using 5 ingredients and comes together in just 5 minutes.
Serve this pumpkin dip on its own as a dessert or with graham crackers, pretzels, gingersnap cookies, or apple slices as a dip. It also makes for a great after-school snack for kids.
My pumpkin fluff dip recipe serves 6 but you can easily double or triple it if making for a crowd.
Here are some more of my favorite dip recipes
Pumpkin Puree – Use homemade pumpkin puree or buy a 15 oz can. DO NOT use pumpkin pie filling. It has some additional ingredients which might not taste good in this recipe.
I always use my Homemade Pumpkin Puree for this recipe. It’s easy, free of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors, and much more economical than canned puree.
Pumpkin Pie Spice – I use my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice as it’s super easy and economical. You can use the store-bought one too.
Instant Vanilla Pudding Powder – It helps to set the dessert and also gives it a nice flavor. Make sure it is the instant pudding version and not the cook-and-serve.
Whipped Cream – Whip the cream at home or use ready-made whipped cream like Cool-whip. If using frozen whipped topping, then make sure to thaw it.
Vanilla Extract – Add it for a lovely flavor.
You can also fold in some mini marshmallows into the pumpkin fluff recipe.
How To Make Pumpkin Fluff
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin puree
- 3.5 oz (100 g) instant vanilla pudding powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
in a large mixing bowl using a wire whisk or a hand mixer.
Fold 8 oz (225 g) whipped cream in 2-3 batches into the pumpkin mixture.
Cover the bowl with a cling wrap and chill for 2-3 hours.
Transfer the pudding into small serving bowls or glasses. Sprinkle with some ground cinnamon and serve chilled.
Tip – You can fill the fluff in a piping bag fitted with a large nozzle and pipe it into the serving bowls for a neat look.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mix ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon and ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg and use it in place of pumpkin pie spice.
Yes, sure you can.
This fluff can be served as a dessert or a dip for a fall party or holiday dinner.
If serving as a dessert, you can serve it in small individual bowls. I like to pipe this perfect fall dessert in serving bowls for a nice look. You can sprinkle some ground cinnamon over it just before serving.
If serving as a dip, serve it in a large bowl and top with chopped toasted pecans and ground cinnamon.
Serve it with graham crackers, ginger snaps, vanilla wafers, animal crackers, or with cookies like chocolate chip cookies or shortbread cookies.
You can also serve it as a snack with apple slices, berries, or any other fruit you would like to enjoy.
You can add some m&m’s, crushed graham crackers, or mini marshmallows to the dip for a texture change.
Leftover dip can be refrigerated for 2-3 days in an airtight container.
I do not recommend freezing it.
You Might Also Like
Easy No Bake Pumpkin Fluff Dessert Dip Recipe
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree (or homemade puree)
- 3.5 ounce instant vanilla pudding mix (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (homemade or store-bought)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce whipped cream (225 g)
- Whisk together pumpkin puree, instant vanilla pudding powder, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Fold the whipped cream in 2-3 batches into the pumpkin mixture.
- Cover the bowl and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Transfer the pudding into small serving bowls or glasses. Sprinkle with some ground cinnamon and serve chilled.
- Tip – You can fill the fluff in a piping bag fitted with a large nozzle and pipe it into the small serving bowls for a neat look.