Pumpkin Spice Almonds are the perfect snack to munch this fall season. They are easy to make, addictive, and better than store-bought ones (vegetarian, gluten-free).
About Pumpkin Spice Almonds
Pumpkin Spice Almonds is an easy and quick fall snack prepared with just 4 ingredients – whole almonds, pumpkin spice, honey, and sugar.
5 minutes of prep and 20 minutes of baking time is all you need to make these sweet and spicy spiced almonds.
These are easy to make, addictive and much better than store-bought ones. Munch on these in between meals or serve them with your evening tea or coffee.
Double or triple the recipe to make a bigger batch.
You will need raw almonds, raw sugar, honey, and pumpkin pie spice to make this recipe.
Use the best quality almonds for the best taste.
I prefer to make pumpkin pie spice at home, but you can use a store-bought bottle as well.
These spiced almonds can be eaten at any time of the day. Munch on them in between the meals, or when the hunger strikes or serve them with your evening tea or coffee.
These also make a perfect homemade gift for the holiday season to friends and family.
Let the almonds cool down completely and come down to room temperature. If they are even a little warm, they will become soggy.
Store in an airtight container at room temperature for about 2-3 weeks. Make sure to close the lid tightly after every use.
You Might Also Like
Pumpkin Spice Almonds Recipe
- 2 and ½ cups raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ cup honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- ⅛ cup granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt honey in a non-stick pan over medium heat just until it is liquidy
- Add almonds and pumpkin pie spice mix to the pan and mix until almonds are coated well.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Spread the almonds in a single layer over the lined baking sheet.
- Keep the sheet in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and immediately sprinkle sugar all over.
- Toss the almonds with the sugar using two large spatulas.
- Spread the almonds back onto the baking sheet and let them cool completely.
- Once cooled completely, store them in an airtight container and enjoy!