Pumpkin Spice Granola is a salubrious snack which has a beautiful blend of flavours of pumpkin and heavenly crunch of oats, pecan seeds, pumpkin seeds. Here is how to make Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe.
Granola is a filling meal which can be made and served for breakfast. Mostly, granola is prepared by baking oats, honey, nuts, and for making it more nutritious, dry fruits like dates, raisins are added to the mix.
To grant it a nice crunch, you may even add puffed rice as per your choice in it. As granola is high with calories and nutrients, it is a preferred snack of people during camping, hiking et al. Also, as it is super easy to mould granola into quick to carry bars, it becomes easy to eat it on the go.
Having tried Gingerbread Granola for Christmas last year, and as it is really healthy to munch on it, I thought of making granola once again. The fall has kickstarted already and that reminds that during my stay in the US, I had a chance to eat some of the most scrumptious dishes made out of pumpkin during the fall.
I miss feasting on it. Remembering the good old days, I embarked on making Pumpkin Spice Granola.
As the flavours of pumpkin are pretty subtle, they can easily blend with both sweet and savoury dishes. Hence, Pumpkin Spice Granola is a salubrious snack which has a beautiful blend of flavours of pumpkin and heavenly crunch of oats, pecan seeds, pumpkin seeds.
I have even made Pumpkin Spice Granola more tasteful by smothering the dry mix with luscious pumpkin puree. Oh, and the pumpkin spice mix just takes this yummy granola to the next level. Like me, you can even add maple syrup while making it or a dash of honey to sweeten it up a little.
Having said that, do read my guide to making Pumpkin Spice Granola and devour this delicious and nutritious snack soon!
Step By Step Recipe to make Pumpkin Spice Granola
Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe
Recipe to make Pumpkin Puree is here.
Pumpkin Spice Granola
Pumpkin Spice Granola is a salubrious snack which has a beautiful blend of flavours of pumpkin and heavenly crunch of oats, pecan seeds, pumpkin seeds.
- 2 cups Rolled Oats If not available, use instant oats
- 1/4 cup Pecans Chopped
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice mix Mail us at [email protected] if you want to buy our blend of Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup You can use honey if maple syrup is not available
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a 12x9 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix oats, pecans, pumpkin pie spice mix, pumpkin seeds and salt in a bowl.
- Add pumpkin puree, coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup in it.
- Mx the dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Transfer the mixture on the prepared baking tray and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until granola is lightly browned.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the granola cool.
- Store in an airtight container and use for up to a week.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.