Roasted Pudina Kaju are cashew nuts coated with a tangy spice mix flavored with mint powder. Enjoy it as a snack with your evening tea or serve it for festivals like Diwali, Holi, etc.
About This Recipe
Roasted Pudina Kaju is a healthy snack where roasted cashew nuts (kaju) are coated with a pudina spice mix. It is super easy to make, addictive, and comes together in just 15 minutes.
Double or triple the recipe if making for a bigger crowd.
Cashew Nuts (Kaju) – Use the best quality cashew nuts.
Mint Powder – You can either Mint Powder at home or use a store-bought one.
Others – You will also need regular salt, black salt, black pepper powder, and chaat masala.
Mint-flavored roasted cashew nuts is a great dry snack to make for festivals like Holi, Diwali, etc.
Serve it with your evening tea or munch on it to satisfy your hunger pangs. You can also pack it for your office or kid’s school snack box.
It is also a great snack to pack for your road trips or other travels.
Roasted Pudina Kaju will last for about 2 weeks when stored in an air-tight container at room temperature. Close the lid tightly after every use, so that the cashews remain nice and crunchy.
If they have turned soggy, then roast them in a pan over low heat until they are crispy again.
You Might Also Like
Roasted Pudina Kaju Recipe
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 250 grams cashew nuts (kaju)
- ¼ teaspoon regular salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black salt (kala namak)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder (kali mirch powder)
- 1 teaspoon mint powder (pudina powder)
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala
- Heat ghee in a pan over medium heat.
- Once the ghee is hot, add the cashew nuts and roast on medium heat until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Transfer the roasted cashew nuts to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the still hot cashews and toss well to coat them with the spices.
- Cool and store in an airtight container for up to 15 days.