Aam aur Chana Chaat is a healthy, filling and very quick and easy to make dish. Make it while Mangoes are in season and serve as tea time snack. Here is how to make it.
Here is another mango recipe from my kitchen which is healthy, filling and super easy to make. I am trying to eat at least one healthy meal in a day and this Mango Chana Chaat fits very well in the category. Slightly sweet from Mangoes, bite from chickpeas and spice kick from the red chili powder, this recipe is a perfect balance of flavours. Here is how to make it.
You might also like
Aam aur Chana Chaat Recipe
Aam aur Chana Chaat
Aam aur Chana Chaat is a healthy, filling and very quick and easy to make dish. Make it while Mangoes are in season and serve as tea time snack.
- 1/2 cup Chick peas
- 1 cup Mango peeled and chopped
- 1 Green chilli chopped
- 10-12 Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 1/2 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander chopped
- Wash the chick peas and soak them in enough water for 6-8 hours.
- Drain the water and add the chickpeas in a pressure cooker along with 1 tsp salt and 2 cups of water.
- Pressure cook till chick peas are soft.
- Remove the pressure cooker from heat and let the pressure release.
- Drain the water from the chick peas and let them cool.
- Add cooled chickpeas, chopped mango and all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and chopped coriander.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.