How to make Cilantro Lemon Rice Step by Step
Wash and soak the rice in water for 15-20 minutes
Heat Olive oil in a pan
When oil is hot add garlic and fry till it is slightly brown
Drain the rice and add it to the pan
Add vegetable stock and 1 tsp lemon juice
Cover and cook on low heat till the rice is done
Add the coriander and remaining lemon juice and fluff it with a help of two forks. Serve hot.
Cilantro Lemon Rice Recipe
Cilantro Lemon Rice ( Chipotle style )
- 1 cup Long grain Basmati rice
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3-4 Garlic cloves chopped
- 2 cups Vegetable stock
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 3 tbsp Fresh coriander finely chopped
- Wash and soak the rice in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic.
- Fry till garlic is slightly browned.
- Drain the rice and add it in the pan.
- Add vegetable stock and 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Cover and cook the rice on very low heat till done.
- Add the coriander and the remaining lemon juice and fluff with 2 forks.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.