Cilantro Lemon Rice I Lemon Cilantro Rice I Lemon Coriander Rice
Cilantro Lemon Rice ( Chipotle style )
- Long grain Basmati rice - 1 cup
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves - 3-4 chopped
- Vegetable stock - 2 cups
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Fresh coriander - 3 tbsp finely chopped
- Wash and soak the rice in water for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, add garlic.
- Fry till garlic is slightly browned.
- Drain the rice and add it in the pan.
- Add vegetable stock and 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Cover and cook the rice on very low heat till done.
- Add the coriander and the remaining lemon juice and fluff with 2 forks.