Herb And Garlic Fish Fingers in Air fryer….Herb And Garlic Fish Fingers are a great seafood appetizer and are so irresistible that you will not want to stop at just one. Fish is one ingredient that when lightly marinated with spices, gives a beautiful taste. In this recipe, the fish is lightly marinated with strong garlic, herbs and coated with cornflour. Instead of deep frying it in oil, it is lightly basted with oil and fried in an air fryer, a healthy, non-oily and healthy method of preparing that is also guilt-free.
I recently received an air fryer from Philips and since then it has become my new toy in the kitchen. From air frying french fries and Chicken nuggets for kiddo to making healthy no oil evening snacks for hubby and myself, I am totally hooked with this appliance. I had posted Masala Kaju made in Air Frier earlier and they came out so good, I have no reason to deep fry them in oil again. This time, it was my regular Fish Fingers. Perked them with some Herbs and Garlic and just a little brushing of oil, the fingers were crispy and crunchy and made for a great snack to go with the Friday drinks, and plus they were guilt free.These fish fingers can be enjoyed with Yoghurt Dip with Mint and Garlic, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus or Tartare Sauce. Prepare these delicious fish fingers within minutes by noting down my easy recipe for the same:
Herb And Garlic Fish Fingers in Air fryer
Herb and Garlic Fish Fingers in Air fryer
- Fish - 300 g I used seer fish, cut into fingers
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
- Mixed dried herbs - 2 tsp
- Garlic powder - 2 tsp
- Crushed black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Maida - 2 tbsp
- Rice Flour - 1 tsp
- Cornflour - 2 tsp
- Egg - 2
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Oil for brushing
- Add fish fingers in a bowl and add salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chilli flakes, crushed black pepper, 1 tsp mixed herbs, 1 tsp garlic powder and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix maida, rice flour, cornflour, egg and baking soda in another bowl.
- Add the marinated fish in this mixture and keep aside for another 10 minutes.
- Mix 1 tsp mixed herbs and 1 tsp garlic powder in bread crumbs.
- Coat the fish fingers with bread crumbs and herb mixture.
- Pre heat the air fryer to 180 degrees C.
- Line the basket of the air fryer with aluminium foil.
- Arrange the prepared fish fingers on the foil and lightly brush with oil.
- Air fry the fingers for 10 minutes until crispy and browned.
- Serve hot with Ketchup or Tartare sauce.