Made using mango puree, condensed milk, kesar, and full cream milk, Mango Kulfi is a delight for the taste buds. Here is a simple recipe of how to make Mango Kulfi at home.
During summer, my family just has ice creams, sorbets, sherbats and kulfis on their mind. I cannot blame them because the heat is so scorching that even I feel like eating something chilled and feel cool.
So, every summer, I make sure to prepare either Mango Ice Cream or Mango Kulfi and store it in the freezer. Mango Kulfi comes in very handy for those daily sweet cravings during summer, plus if suddenly you find guests coming over then they can be served Mango Kulfi as well.
Kulfi is an Indian version of ice cream which has a shape like a cone. It is a creamy dessert and denser than usual ice cream, so it doesn’t easily melt. Also, these days many flavors of Kulfi like chocolate, sitafal, apple et al are available.
However, for summer Mango Kulfi is the best. Made using mango puree, condensed milk, kesar, and full cream milk, this Kulfi is a delight for the taste buds.
Do try this yummy dessert this Summer as the process of making Mango Kulfi is quite easy and sorted. Also, you can garnish iti with all the dry fruits that you like while serving. I add shredded almond, pistachios, cashews to give this creamy dessert a royal crunch.
Mango Kulfi Recipe
Made using mango puree, condensed milk, kesar, and full cream milk, Mango Kulfi is a delight for the taste buds.
- 1 litre Full cream milk
- 1 pinch Saffron
- 250 g Condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/4 cup Fresh cream
- 1/4 cup Almonds Blanched and skin removed
- 1/4 cup Cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp Pistachio Blanched and skin removed
- 1 cup Mango puree
- Almond and pistachio slivers for garnishing
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan.
- Simmer the heat when it comes to a boil.
- Add saffron threads.
- Let it cook till it is reduced to almost 1/2.
- Stir the mixture at regular intervals or else it can burn at the bottom and give a very foul taste to the Kulfi.
- Add condensed milk.
- Dissolve cornflour in a little water and add it to the milk.
- Add the fresh cream.
- Blend almonds, cashew nuts and pistachio coarsely in a blender.
- Add it in the milk.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- When the mixture is cooled, add the mango puree.
- Mix well.
- Pour the mixture in kulfi molds and freeze till set.
- Remove the kulfi from the molds by dipping the mold in water for a few seconds.
- Garnish with almond and pistachio slivers.
- Serve immediately.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.