Today’s recipe, Badam Ka Sharbat is a perfect drink to be made during summer or whenever the weather is hot and humid. Whenever you wish to drink something really refreshing, remember Badam Ka Sharbat is that one soothing drink that will always be for your rescue.
The concentrate remains good in the refrigerator for up to a week and all you have to do is to add some milk in it to make a healthy and energizing drink.
So, all your worries about preparing something different and yummy for your guests is now gone! You can any time serve them Badam Ka Sharbat or Sattu Ka Namkeen Sharbat in case they do not like milk based drinks, this summer.
For me, Badam Ka Sharbat is nothing more than a delight because its amazing flavor makes me forget that I hate drinking plain milk. Saffron and Almonds completely transform this milky concoction and I get a chance to feast on some yummy milk!
Hurry up, take a note of this quick recipe for Badam Ka Sharbat because you so need it to make this weekend, right?
Loved this recipe?Click here to leave a review and give us a five star rating ★★★★★
Badam Ka Sharbat
This healthy beverage is a refreshing drink made with almondsPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 6 people
- 250 gms Almonds / Badam
- 5 cups Water
- 1 pinch Saffron
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk (to add to the sharbet.)
- Wash and soak almonds for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the skin and grind in a grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Add little water if required.
- Add almond paste, 5 cups water and saffron in a pan and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and boil till the mixture is reduced to half.
- Add sugar and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Store the sharbat in a sterilized bottle and refrigerate for up to 6-7 days.
- When ready to serve, add ¼ cup sharbat in a glass and top the glass with cold milk and ice cubes.
- Serve chilled.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 28mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 37g | Vitamin A: 66IU | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 2mg
Pin this recipe for later use!I LOVE to see your creations so pin and mention @WhiskAffair!
Sign up for regular updates?I would love to have you as part of my journey. Click to sign up!