Hurry up, take a note of this quick recipe for Badam Ka Sharbat because you so need it to make this weekend, right?
Badam Ka Sharbat
- 250 gms Almonds / Badam
- 5 cups Water
- 1 pinch Saffron
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk (to add to the sharbet.)
- Wash and soak almonds for 2-3 hours.
- Remove the skin and grind in a grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Add little water if required.
- Add almond paste, 5 cups water and saffron in a pan and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and boil till the mixture is reduced to half.
- Add sugar and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Store the sharbat in a sterilized bottle and refrigerate for up to 6-7 days.
- When ready to serve, add 1/4 cup sharbat in a glass and top the glass with cold milk and ice cubes.
- Serve chilled.