Cucumber Mint Cooler is a quick drink to prepare round the year. Our body needs a continuous supply of water and nourishment. Hence, Cucumber Mint Cooler is just perfect to save your summer hit days as well. I am always on a look out for new recipes which can be made during the scorching afternoons and give the body some relief from the heat. This drink is an excellent way to keep your body hydrated. The cooling properties of cucumber and mint are really beneficial for our bodies. You can make it in a big batch and keep it in the refrigerator for a few hours and keep serving it throughout the day. Another good part of the recipe is that it just takes a minute to prepare it, so you don’t have to spend much time in the kitchen.
Also, Cucumber Mint Cooler is a kind of drink that you can serve in parties, savour it along with your friends. Cucumber Mint Cooler is a kind of drink that you can serve any occasion just like Jal Jeera.
I have just shared the recipe of satiating Cucumber Mint Cooler with you, so quickly bookmark it and let me know how it turned it through your tweets or your comments on Whisk Affair’s Facebook community!
Cucumber Mint Cooler
Cucumber Mint Cooler / Cucumber Mint Summer Drink
- Cucumber - 1
- Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves - 6-8
- Lemon juice - 3 tbsp
- Black salt - 1 tsp
- Ice cubes
- Water - 3 cups chilled
- Lemon rings and mint leaves for garnishing
- Recipe to make Cucumber Mint Cooler
- Cut 3-4 very thin slices of cucumber for garnishing.
- Peel the remaining cucumber and cut into small pieces.
- Blend the cucumber in a blender with sugar, mint leaves and 1 cup of water.
- Strain using a sieve.
- Discard the pulp.
- Add lemon juice, black salt and remaining water in the cucumber juice.
- Add one thin slice of cucumber in each glass and put some ice cubes.
- Pour the drink in the glass.
- Garnish with lemon ring and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.