Best Fish Fingers Recipe I How to make Homemade Fish Fingers, crispy from outside and juicy from inside, these fish fingers are a breeze to make.
Fish Fingers or Fish Sticks are an American-Canadian dish, comprising fish pieces coated with spices, corn flour and breadcrumb, and deep fried. This makes for a wonderful appetizer, and the contrast of soft filling and crispy outer texture is so very delicious. These fish fingers are great appetizers, can be put together in minutes and go well with tomato sauce, a Yoghurt Dip with Mint and Garlic or even a Mango Mustard Dipping Sauce. Putting them in an air fryer, rather than deep frying them in oil is another healthy way of making them.
Monsoon is going to surprise us soon and that’s when we feel like eating something crunchy and piping hot, that’s when you could instantly prepare these yummy Fish Fingers. As much as my kiddo loves it, his friends love these crunchy things as well. So, whenever his friends arrive, I make sure to surprise them by making Fish Fingers. You could prepare them for your loved ones as well by learning its recipe which I just shared with you all:
You might also like
Best Fish Fingers Recipe I How to make Homemade Fish Fingers
Homemade Fish Fingers, crispy from outside and juicy from inside, these fish fingers are a breeze to make.
- 300 g Fish I used Seer fish, cut into fingers
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp Crushed black pepper
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 1 tsp Rice Flour
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 2 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Bread crumbs
- Oil for frying
- Add fish fingers in a bowl and add salt, lemon juice, turmeric powder, red chilli flakes, crushed black pepper and ginger garlic paste.
- Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix maida, rice flour, cornflour, egg and baking soda in another bowl.
- Add the marinated fish in this mixture and keep aside for another 10 minutes.
- Coat the fish fingers with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Deep fry the fish fingers until golden brown on medium heat.
- Drain on a plate lined with kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot with Ketchup or Tartare sauce.
You might also like these fish recipes