My joy knew no bounds when my son tasted the fruit and liked it. We finished half of it for our evening snack and saved the half to make this delicious Mulberry Lemonade that my mom used to make for us when we were kids. Mulberry Lemonade is perfect for the summer and is very refreshing as well. With the basic ingredients at hand and availability of Mulberries, you can make it in no time. So, without wasting time, take a note of this recipe for Mulberry Lemonade and make it this summer. I would suggest that if mulberries are not available near your location then you may prepare Jal Jeera as well to beat the heat.
- Mulberries - 200 gm
- Powdered sugar - ¼ cup
- Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- Club soda - 500 ml
- Ice cubes
- Mint for garnishing
- Muddle the berries in a bowl with a muddler or back of a spoon.
- Pass them through a soup strainer.
- Add ice cubes in a jug and add berry juice.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar.
- Mix till sugar is dissolved.
- Add club soda and immediately serve in glasses.
- Garnish with Mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
Mulberries spoils very quickly. Try to use them immediately
They leave stain on your hands and clothes, so be careful
This drink should be made just before serving
You can increase or decrease the sugar according to your taste