Mango Ginger Lemonade is a must-try cooler for summer. Mix it up using my simple recipe and relish it chilled!. Here is how to make it.
About this recipe
Lemonade is a refreshing beverage which is primarily made from lemon, water, and sugar. Being a fruit lover, I relish as many seasonal fruits as possible by making coolers, milkshakes, smoothies using them.
With the arrival of mangoes, I could not resist myself from preparing this luscious drink. All I had to do was assemble lemon juice, mango puree in the syrup made using sugar, ginger in order to prepare this.
Oh, that subtle flavor of ginger and the fruitiness of mango blended pretty well! In order to make this drink more inviting and satisfying, I added loads of ice cubes and then poured in the beverage on the top of it.
Lastly, the subtle garnish of mint leaves enhanced the richness of this cooler in a way that I cannot describe. Glam up your parties with this chilled, mango-ish delight and win over various hearts.
You might also like these lemonades
Mango Ginger Lemonade
- ½ cup Mango Puree
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 1 tbsp Ginger (Grated)
- 4 cups Cold water
- Ice cubes.
- Mint leaves
- Add sugar, water and ginger in a pan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Simmer the heat and let the syrup simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let it rest for 20-30 minutes.
- Strain the syrup.
- Add mango puree, lemon juice, sugar syrup in a jug.
- Top with cold water and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve chilled.