Passion Fruit Iced Tea Recipe
Passion Fruit Iced Tea
- Tea leaves - 2 tsp I used Taj Mahal brand
- Water - 4 cups
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Passion fruits - 12-15
- Lemon juice - 2 tsp
- Mint leaves - 3-4 springs
- Ice cubes
- Bring water to a boil.
- When it comes to a boil, add the tea leaves.
- Switch off the heat and let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the tea and add sugar.
- Keep the tea aside.
- Cut the passion fruits and remove the pulp.
- Press the pulp through a soup strainer to get the juice.
- You will get approximately 1 cup of juice.
- When the tea is cooled, add the passion fruit juice and lemon juice in it.
- Fill the serving glasses with ice cubes.
- Add a few mint leaves and lemon slices in each glass.
- Pour the tea in the glasses.
- Serve immediately.
Are you making this recipe? I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and tag Whiskaffair on Instagram with the hashtag #Whiskaffair and please give a star rating below ★. You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for more such easy recipes.