Passion Fruit Iced Tea
- 2 tsp Tea leaves (I used Taj Mahal brand)
- 4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 - 5 Passion fruit
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 4 - 5 Mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Bring water to a boil.
- When it comes to a boil, add the tea leaves.
- Switch off the heat and let the tea steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the tea and add sugar.
- Keep the tea aside.
- Cut the passion fruits and remove the pulp.
- Press the pulp through a soup strainer to get the juice.
- You will get approximately 1 cup of juice.
- When the tea is cooled, add the passion fruit juice and lemon juice in it.
- Fill the serving glasses with ice cubes.
- Add a few mint leaves and lemon slices in each glass.
- Pour the tea in the glasses.
- Serve immediately.